Sunday, May 2, 2010

chapter 1 ♥- i know you want me.


one day,love and friendship met
Love asked, 'why do you exist when i already exist'
Friendship smile and said, 'To put a smile where you leave tears.'



hello :)
i'm back to here blogging again. Yah, today is 2nd of May. Every year in May i will fully enjoy of it :) why? Alrite, mom and dad named me by May may, its because i born in tis month and i'm youngest in family :D So that, every year that month of May i will forget all the sadness moment that happened and refresh my mind again :) duhhh, the main thing is also the month i spent $$$, so start from now i must save money. :)


Well, let me talk bout yesterday what i have done on 1st of May-Labour day.
outings with mommy,daddy & nephew at S.Pyramid again. Its ad been few weeks i'm not going there already, so i went to seacrh for dress,high waist skirt,belt and other shirts that is suit me. :) get to bought everything i want for it :D i'm satisfied and happy that mommy and daddy never spam me because i bought lots of thing :p


Alrite, i'm also searchin for handbag too :) any brand that you guys can suggest me to buy? i want a simple and colourful bag that really suit me :D back to home sweet home to take a rest then straight head to summit take a dine with family again :) Around 8 something,boyf meet me up after finish work, then head to cinema for movie :D We watched IP MAN 2 :) Me and the boyf would like to rate it 10/10. Even daddy and mommy thumbs up too^_^ Then after finish movie around 11 something,we back to home sweet home again. Joyfull and tiring day :) -offline.


Bye :)


iloveyoubaby x3

No comments:

Post a Comment