Monday, May 3, 2010

chapter 2 ♥- Faith, Hope & Love.


you will never know how much you mean to me.

Greetings people :)


once more rest day for me today. I skipped school cause of period pain and no add maths tuition due teacher is not free :) Oh, just finish my malay essay and some add maths revision. Suddenly feel so bored right now, and my mind pop out something so i choose to bloggin :)


Alrite people, what you think bout LOVE? Hard,easy,happy or sad? :)
In my oppinion, LOVE is just lyk weather. Sometimes its a sad day like raining,sometimes argue like lightning,sometimes happy like a sunny day. Love will be not complicated if you cherish and appreciate the one you loves :)


Love is a pure happiness,it is a warm hug and comfort.
Nights of endless passion,it is a thousand words in a single glance.
Feeling safe,it is trust and encouragement.
A poem that reading between the lines and its ending unwritten.


Blog will be inactive a while, because exam is officially around the corner :)
study mood start from right now.
Shall be back with more updates after my mid-year exam :)


OFF to drama session :) BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment