Sunday, September 19, 2010

chapter 6♥ -Hold me close & promise never let me go

if you love me as much as you say,
show me before someones start walk to my way.


hello :)



Here i am again :) whoahh! today is 19th sept, its mean my boyf gonna leave today :) oh well, i tell myself many time that i cant cry infront of him but i still repeat and repeat did it,but luckily end up i still smile and say goodbye to him. :) Alrite, i'm actually worry about him right now because dunno whether he's fine at there a not but i know he will take care himself :) i trust you boy, u gotta do it by urself kay :) And i will be here waiting for you everyday to come back :D



Aww....school is reopen tomoro again :( its mean i have to start do bac my account folio,tuition and homeworks again!!! duhh~ actually i feel so sick all this but i have to do it even i dislike it because i'm a student and i want a good future :) so i have to study!! last term exam i think is comin soon again, honestly i really not yet touch my book yet :D but i will catch up as fast as possible. I not hope for my last term exam will get flying colours but at least give me pass all my subject then its enough,except add maths :) Add maths is seriously very hard and for me if have a lil bit improvement i also very happy and satisfied :D



Well, did u guys realise that mooncake festival is coming soon? :D I'm quite exciting bout it actually because i can have a chance to play and chit chat wif my cousin :) Hmm...i know that baby gonna celebrate by ownself but if possible you come back and celebrate it with your family kay :) And of course you have to back this fri to celebrate our 10th month anniversary :) Alrite, you should know what happen if you din come back tis week :D Baby, i will miss you every moment,so that we have to work hard together kay :) *hugs*



when you realize you want to spend
the rest of your life with somebody
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible


(to:edwin lee woei lin)
iloveyoubaby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment