Tuesday, September 14, 2010

chapter 5♥ -ni bu zhi dao de shi,你不知道的事

i just wan you to hug me one more time,
because the only thing in this world tht scares
me is that i'll never feel that safe again.

hi :)


I have been so long that i didn't update my blog ad. Some of my friend call me to update but i really don't know what to write or how to start and end :) Normally i will update my blog when i'm super free and happy, but today maybe a lil different :) Actually i'm very weird person too, normally ppl will express their feeling in facebook or blog,but me is express to my mom or jus my close friend. Well, actually today i'm goin to express some of my feelings at here. I don't know how are the readers,friend or ppl will think or see bout me,but i'm really down right now. So hope u guys understand or jus ignore it? :)



Alrite,now every student is enjoying their holidays or some maybe not? Because some of them maybe stay at home cause of parents not allow them to go out. Or maybe some of them are busy with their part-time jobs,to find some pocket money to hang out with their loves one and friends :) haha... i know maybe some of my friends are saving money to but their idol stuff or song album to support their idol :) Actually sometimes i feel, maybe we have an idol to imagine them as our boyf is also a happy things, because at least we can find some happy things to make our life more colourful better than we cry bout because argue with our partner or maybe others stuff :) Hmm... never know that i crap so much ad, i think i have to say back about my topic right now :)


Alrite, my boyf going to leave soon :) He will be going to nilai to study for 3 months plus,but he will bac every fri,sat and sun. That's the promise he gives to me, did anyone believe promise? :)
Well, actually when first i know bout it that he go so far study, i really very very mad and sad. I also been argue with him because of this stuff many times because he promise me before that he won go anywhere far away from me before i finish my study and he also wan everyday see until me only happy. So at last, he break tis promise.....i really very angry him and also wanna give up,but at last i know why the reason he need go so far study. Is because his mom force him to go there study. First i thought why his mom wan to call him go there study, i keep annoy my boyf to call him saty here study, dun go there. Until gt one day, his mom giv me a call and scold me. Wat she say to me and what happen i think i dun nid to tell at here, because it's too complicated. After that, i'm really confused. I dont know what should i do on that moment. At last i support my boyf go there study, and i have a wish that he could company me tis two week holiday before he goin there :) He sucess it for me, so that i'm satisfied too :) Why sudd i change my mind? Hmm.... i think that i should not that selfish jus stand at my own side think and i also don't wan he stand btw me and his mom. I don wish tat he choose just only one of us and unhappy and of coz is also i think bout his future :) who don wish own boyf have better job and salary so next time won be worry bout finance. So i make tis decision and let him go :) he happy then i happy. Rite? :D


Its jus left 4 days he gonna company me, but i feel its enough ad because at least in tis two week we go many place and memory btw us :) Even i'm sick but i still keep hanging around with him because i don't wan to waste anytime even just a minute i also dun wan waste it. Hmm... i think what i can do now is support him and wait him to come bac every week :) He should concentrate on his study and also me also have to concentrate on my last term exam :)


Baby, all the best to you :) you know rite, i really love you. Maybe a far distance love will make us have some problem in tis 3 month but hope that we will face it together always. I will very happy to say goodbye to you and also wait you come bac evey week until you finish your study and continue our day :* don't worry so much to me, i will take care my own health and stay strong too. I stil have my parents to take care me and friends to company me :) You must go there without any worries and always happy. Iloveyou :* and always miss you....


will be continue....


Goonight :)


Everytime i look at the keyboard,
i see that U and I are always
together.



No comments:

Post a Comment