Wednesday, June 9, 2010

chapter 3 ♥-dont wait i'm gone, only realize how much you love me.



hello :)
sorry for the superb lack update, a big big apologise for all my readers and friends :)
oh i have 3 reason why i never updated my blog:
1.network problem
2.no time
3.nth to post


Alrite, this few day i will be super free to online ;) boyf is bac to hometown for his grandpa funeral so i'm dam boring at here. I will post some picture that taken on 30thmay :D Yeah, that's my birthday. This year i'm goin through wif my loves one,babes and buddayh. Its such a memorable day for me, never forget what they give such a nice memory for me. I appreciate and cherish it alots. :) And of coz i have to thanks that ppl who send me birthday msg in facebook and phones. THANKS ALL OF YOU :)



group pic:
from the left:sheanie,siew wei,zhi kang,eddie,y.xiang,w.sik.w.zhao
from the right:nephew,edwin,me,shiow min,m.yee,s.bin,k.feng
x3
the best listener,
joey yap ;)
the one make fun with me,
siew wei :)
belle,siew wei,h.sing,yourstruly,joeyap,h.von
:D


aww....i'm so boring right now, missin my babyboy :( i not sure when he will back but i hope before sunday he can bac to my side. Coming tis sunday is our 200th day anniversary and also his birthday :) baby, come bac as fas as possible kay. I need you by my side every moment =)

Loves you bi x3


LEE WOEI LIN, ILOVEYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment