Friday, July 2, 2010

chapter 4♥-my favourite place is inside your hug.


HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY
TO MY BABY EDWIN LEE WOEI LIN :D


BABY, so far we ad been through 7 months together. Seriously, i don't know wat i should say to you :) Sometimes i feel that to be with you and have your love is all i ask of life. Both of us are still young, we cant hang around always and everyday because i know you have to concentrate on your job and i should pay more attention on my study :) Alrite, lastime i'm so childish that always want you always company by my side then our love will gettin stronger,but after few arguements i know that i think all that is wrong :) I begin to understand how stress and tired you work at outside compare than my school life, but baby never give up our relation and still work hard for it. Baby you're an awesome boyf for me :) I know that now we have less time hang around together, but i will always support you and keep work hard for our relation. *iloveyoubaby*



"if life is a journey then your hand
is the only one i wan to hold in
mine every step of the way"

No comments:

Post a Comment